AVK Series 764 Eccentric Plug Valves
The AVK Series 764 Eccentric Plug Valve for water and waste water 20-09-2017
AVK eccentric plug valves for pump control shut-off and throttling service in a variety of applications from potable water, raw water and waste water treatment to mining and general industry - where the ability to control and isolate flow is key to the operation.
Product Features :
- Easy to use products
- UK manufactured – local engineering and technical expertise
- Adjustable stem seal
- High quality, corrosion resistant construction
- Double bonded vulcanized plug
- Welded nickel seats
- Very low maintenance requirements
- Bi-directional sealing up to 16 bar
- Designed according to AWWA C517
- Flanged to suit BS EN 1092-2 PN16
- Sizes DN80-300
- Available from stock at AVK UK
- WIMES 8.09 compliant
The plug is fully vulcanized with AVK’s own rubber compound which, due to its sturdy design and double bonding vulcanization, features an outstanding durability due to the rubber’s ability to regain its original shape.
The valve can be manually operated via lever (dependant on size), gearbox or with an electrical actuation using the multi-flexible ISO mounting flange.