Resilient Wedge Valves
We are Happy to introduce the NEW AVK SVMC Series 145 UL/FM Gate Valves 20-09-2017
The AVK SVMC gate valves are designed with built-in safety in every detail. The sturdy wedge is fully vulcanized in a double bonding process with AVK’s own drinking water approved, EPDM rubber compound. This features a very low compression set resulting in an outstanding ability to regain its original shape after having been compressed. A triple stem seal system, a high strength stem and a thorough corrosion protection safeguard the unmatched reliability.
- Designed according to UL 262 and FM 1120/1130
- Made of ductile iron with a 250 PSI rated working pressure, in sizes 2½" - 8"
- Available in both NRS and OS&Y configurations
- Stainless steel 304 or Bronze C99500 stems
- Cold-rolled threading process eliminates bent or broken stems
- Electrostatically applied, fusion bonded epoxy resin provides extended corrosion resistance
- Bonnet bolts are fully isolated against corrosion to eliminate bonnet bolt failures
- UL listed and FM approved
- Made in KSA
FULLY ENCAPSULATED EPDM WEDGE DUCTILE IRON CORE
- Patent pending "Slim Wedge" design with integral wedge shoes which reduces operating torque.
- Fully encapsulated EPDM wedge prevents deterioration from disinfectants.
- Fixed wedge-nut provides higher torque resistance and prevents rubber wear and leakage.