We are currently looking to hire an Commercial Manager to lead our Sales & Marketing Department and reporting to the General Manager. The tasks include but are not limited to;
- Area of responsibility and focus is defined as being responsible for the commercial activities in the three business units:
- National Water & Fire (Water and fire projects in government and private sector)
- Energy (Water and Fire projects to Aramco)
- Export sales AVK companies GCC.
- Prepare, and implement a business plan for both National Water & Fire, and Aramco. Hereunder to propose and implement ideas for securing a profitable growth in the business unit.
- Responsible for achieving business unit sales and profit targets, on a monthly and annual basis, as established by the General Manager, and SVMC management board.
- On a monthly basis provide various sales forecast, and reporting, in line with AVK procedures.
- Manage the sales organization, and through them having overall responsibility for securing orders, and secure delivery times, which is complying with AVK standard (and customers requirement).
- Responsible for managing and developing subordinates, who are reporting to the Commercial Manager.
- Implement and enforce the company payment policies through subordinates, and secure that money is being paid timely by customers, and overdue is being reduced.
- Develop and maintain relationship with existing and new customers.
- Promote and secure, that the defined AVK assortment, is being promoted to the customers.
- Provide accurate product and turnover forecast for the business unit, on a monthly basis.
- Identify and secure new customers to expand the customer base.
- Update and develop a healthy sales pipeline for the business unit.
- Support subordinates with technical submittals, and secure qualification in projects.
- Propose training for customers.
- Develop a strong relationship with Key stake holders, and secure business growth.
- Actively work with CRM to secure that customers and opportunities are updated.
- Push AVK’s drive towards increased localization, as a local manufacturer, with focus on high quality products being produced locally in Saudi Arabia.
- Responsible for maintaining and developing existing framework agreement with Aramco.
Education & Skills
- Appropriate commercial educational background (Engineering / Commercial)
- 10 years’ experience with sales valves to the water sector, and technical understanding of valves and related applications.
- Experience with people management and team-player/builder.
- Experience with project sales, and the process of obtaining approvals through consultants, contractors, and end users.
- Experience with business development.
- Previous experience with budget responsibility for a business unit or larger geographical area.
- Strong in relationship building.
- Understanding of P&L
- User skills (MS office – Excel – CRM)
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication skills.
- Understanding of Arab culture.
If you’re interested send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “ Commercial Manager”